Promotion data is invalid, contact customer support.
MSDS data is invalid, please contact customer support.
Product Name :
The Twisted File (TF) is a rotary nickel titanium file used for endodontic root canal preparations. The TF is produced with Kerr Endodontics proprietary R-Phase Technology. This patented technology is used to optimize the molecular phase and properties of nickel titanium (NiTi). R-Phase increases file flexibility and resistance to cyclic fatigue. Using the TF files allows the practitioner to lower the level and cost of inventory due to reduced number of files used per procedure.
Features and Benefits:
• TF Files are 70% more flexible than other NITI files
• Can withstand 60% more torque than traditional files
• Improves clinical efficiency in completing endo cases
• Reduced chairtime for patient
• Greatly lowers the level and cost of file inventory normally needed in the office