Promotion data is invalid, contact customer support.
MSDS data is invalid, please contact customer support.
Product Name :
DiaDent Manufacturing Inc
Diapex is used in Root Canal Therapy in either temporary or permanent procedures. The addition of Iodoform to the Calcium Hydroxide improves radiopacity and adds an antibacterial agent to the paste. Diapex stimulates hard tissue formation and apexification. Diapex is also recommended for treatment of traumatic injuries and cases of root resorption. The premixed paste is packaged in a convenient syringe, which eliminates mixing and provides an ideal vehicle for application to the root apex. Diapex may be used in conjunction with Gutta Percha and regular canal sealants.
Feature and Benefits:
• Quick and simple application
• Premixed paste eliminates messy mixing, packaged in a convenient syringe
• Excellent accessibility to apex; plunger type placement improved radiopacity
• Excellent antibacterial and bacteriostatic properties
• Promotes apexification and apexogenesis
Complete Kit: 2 g Syringe of Premixed Paste, 20 Disposable Tips